Filter by Subcategory
Weight Loss and Management
Bariatric Preoperative Education: On-Demand
Preoperative bariatric education classes review preparation for surgery.
- Hospital stay and expectations
- General nutrition protocol
- Reducing risks and complications after surgery
- Living well resources
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You? On-Demand
Get answers to your most pressing questions about surgical weight loss from CentraState’s team of fellowship-trained bariatric surgeons. During the 3-part series, you will learn about the different types of weight loss surgery options, how surgery helps you lose weight and improve health, its benefits and risks, who qualifies and how CentraState supports your through your entire journey. The entire series lasts about 20 minutes so get started today!
Weigh of Life: On-Demand
Weigh of Life is a flexible and realistic approach to help you achieve and maintain weight loss over the long-term. You’ll learn how to include foods you enjoy without feeling guilty. It's about progress, not perfection.
What you'll get:
- Twenty weekly lessons to help you stay focused on your goal one day at a time.
- Video instruction that you can access whenever you're ready.
- Reference material, worksheets and additional evidence-based resources to help you succeed.
- Tools to cope with stress and emotional triggers.
- An online community to support and inspire you; with periodic meetings online to share your experience and cheer on one another.
How it works:
- Course length: 20 lessons
- Duration: At your pace; on-demand
- Format: 100% online, an optional in-person metabolic analysis is available for an additional fee