Caregivers Workshop: On-Demand
This is a one-stop shop program that provides caregivers with the resources, knowledge and skills needed to provide care to a loved one and connect with other caregivers who share a similar experience. This comprehensive program includes sessions on:
- Resources: wondering where to turn after a life-changing diagnosis? Our experts discuss available community resources for you and your loved one.
- Physical Assistance: physically assisting your loved one can take a toll on your body. Learn the best ways to help them get out of bed, stand up from a couch, negotiate the stairs, get off the floor, and more. We focus on the proper body mechanics to avoid injury for both the caregiver and the one needing care.
- At Home Care: learn the proper way to assist with bathing, sleeping, taking blood pressure, glucose and more.
- Medication Education: what to ask, how to keep track, and what to look for in regards to medications.
- Caring for the Caregiver: we're here to help you get the resources you need to provide proper care, including respite care to also address your needs.
How it works:
- Course Length: 5 lessons + more than 20 resource guides
- Duration: Most lessons are 20 minutes or less. Complete them at your pace - at any time.
- Format: 100% online
On-Demand — Available 24/7
Online registration unavailable